- Play-doh bottle
- Coffee filter
- Markers or crayons
- Pipe cleaner
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
It's called splatter painting.
All you need is
• Tooth brush
• Paper stock
1. Place stencils on the paper.
2. Rinse toothbrush in water and pat dry using paper towel.
3. Pour drops of colorful paints in a paper plate.
4. Smudge the tooth brush in paints, making sure all top bristles have enough paint but they are not over loaded, if required have another sheet available to shed extra paint.
5. Gently brush the bristles with thumb and let the colorful drops of paint form speckles all over the desired area.
6. When you are done, gently remove the stencils and cherish your beautiful creation:)
Enjoy the art:) Thanks for visiting and have a colorful day!