Life is incomplete without the people we love and the most beautiful thing about this time of the year is acknowledging and showing love and gratitude to them. Being thankful is the most important step forward to love, peace, happiness and prosperity.
The slow cozy days are also perfect time of the year to relax, rejuvenate and get indulged in the stories and laughter’s with our loved ones that we have been missing because of our busy lives.
This month’s art project is Eco-friendly, emphasizes reuse and shows gratitude for the nature.
All you need is
• Paper towel tube
• Pipe cleaner
• Cardboard or foam
• Wiggly eyes (optional) or marker to draw eyes
• Red foam or cardboard
1. Cut paper towel tube 2 inches long.
2. Cut card board to make face. Stick wiggly eyes and nose on the face. Stick face to paper towel tube.
3. Cut two pipe cleaners 7 inches long each for making feet. Fold and stick with glue to the paper towel tube.
4. Twist and fold 4 colorful pipe cleaners to make wings.
5. Insert napkin or a gratitude note in the paper towel tube.