• Paper Stock
• Construction paper
• Glue, paper plate and Q- tip
• Curling tools – You can buy a kit or do this using hands, chopsticks or manicure stick
1. Pick design or subjects of your interest: flowers, animals, cars, butterflies, vehicles etc.
2. Using scissors cut construction paper 1/4-3/8'' wide. You can also buy precut strips.
3. Glue one tip of the strip and start rolling tightly. Once it’s rolled completely then, let it loosen to desired size and glue its other tip. You'll have to hold it for a while until the glue is dry.
4. Pour some glue into a paper plate. Using Q-tip glue the quill and stick it on cardstock.