Sunday, March 22, 2020

From Me to WE - sailing through the pandemic times!

Feeling a sense of anxiety and panic...

Instead, of thinking what about me?
Turn your attention to how can I help others in need?

Change is the only constant. This situation will change as well. Nothing stays forever.

Ask yourself ~
What is going to be my story when we are done with this pandemic? How did I help? What did I do? How did I rise?

Did you know.. staying positive, giving others the ray of hope, praying, meditating and sending positive vibrations to world is a great way to help as well.

Believe in the goodness of people, when you will need something, people will help!

Begin that with you. Be that person.. nonjudgmental, supportive and with no expectations. One, people can trust asking for help without any second thoughts...

Panic stops when it hits a wise ear! Be that ear🧘🏻‍♀️

Live the knowledge!

🧘🏻‍♀️
Shikha Pasrija